Interested in college cheerleading or STUNT?
Then be sure to register for one of five USA Cheer's College Cheerleading & STUNT Combines!
⚠️ANNOUNCING THE 2019 USA CHEER COMBINES⚠️ This is the perfect opportunity to connect coaches with athletes interested in cheering on the sidelines, competitively or on a STUNT team in college. More info & register as an athlete or coach, click here → https://t.co/mPhYaJHODZ pic.twitter.com/z65BO7Zr6Z— USA Cheer (@usacheer) June 5, 2019
The USA Cheer Combines are open to all high school students interesting in cheering or playing STUNT in college.
The USA Cheer Combine is a way for in-state and out of state coaches to recruit potential athletes for their college cheer and STUNT teams. The intention is that you will be able to connect with and meet the coaches of these teams to find the best school that first you academically and athletically.
USA Weightlifting will also be present at all combines offering an opportunity to learn more about weightlifting at the Collegiate and Olympic level.
USA Cheer's 2019 Combine Dates:
- Saturday, August 3, 2019
Dallas Baptist University
- Saturday, September 14, 2019
Concordia University- Irvine
- Sunday, September 15, 2019
Sacramento State University
- Sunday, September 22, 2019
- Sunday, September 29, 2019
Oral Roberts University
What To Expect:
- Athletes will be able to show their individual skills to a wide range of college coaches
- Time to connect with college coaches to learn about their college cheer and/or STUNT programs for their academic and athletic goals.
- Learn what colleges are looking for when selecting athletes for their teams
- Meet and greet with other high school-aged cheerleading athletes
If you are interested in the USA Cheer Combine there are two locations and times you can attend, visit USA Cheer now to learn more and register.