Create a free account to unlock this article!
Already a subscriber? Log In
The MAJORS announced some big news earlier this month and this season, the Senior Level 6 teams that will soon be selected for The MAJORS 2021 will take the mat to compete live from locations all around the nation!
The 10th anniversary of The MAJORS is coming your way soon so here are 10 facts that will get you hype for the prestigious event.
10 Facts That Will Get You Hype For The MAJORS 2021
- Only nine teams made up the first MAJORS.
- Large Coed and Large All Girl are the only divisions that have been at The MAJORS every year since the start.
- The MAJORS was the first and longest-running invite-only event in all star cheerleading.
- 2021 will be the 10th anniversary of The MAJORS.
- Spirit of Texas Royalty was the first team to hit with zero deductions at The MAJORS.
- The World Cup Shooting Stars were the first team to win both The MAJORS and The Cheerleading Worlds in the same year.
- Green Bay Elite Lime was the first team to get invited to The MAJORS by winning JAMfest Cheer Super National.
- In 2019, The MAJORS introduced their first Junior teams to compete at the event.
- Cheer Athletics Cheetahs holds the longest streak of wins at MAJORS: six in a row from 2013-2018.
- Cheer Sport Great White Sharks were the first and only International team to ever perform on The MAJORS stage.
The MAJORS 2021 teams should be revealed soon and we can't wait to see which teams will be battling it out for titles at this prestigious event in January!