Create a free account to unlock this article!
Already a subscriber? Log In
We've been binge-watching routine videos since The Dance Worlds ended, and we just can't get enough.
The championship was filled with breathtaking routines, out-of-the-box choreography, and hard-hitting skills.
Looking for a way to spend your Memorial Day weekend? Sit back, relax, and check out the top five most-watched routines from The Dance Worlds 2019!
1. Dollhouse Dance Factory Hustle - Senior Large Hip Hop Semis
2. Dancin Bluebonnets - Open Jazz Semis
3. Energizers - Open Pom Semis
4. PLANETS (Japan) - Open Pom Semis
5. Champion Dance & Cheer All Stars Black (Scotland) - Open Pom Semis
Want to watch more routines from The Dance Worlds 2019? Click here!