Create a free account to unlock this article!
Already a subscriber? Log In
Interested in college cheerleading or STUNT?
Then be sure to register for one of SEVEN USA Cheer's College Cheerleading & STUNT Combines scheduled for 2020!
The USA Cheer Combines are open to all high school students interesting in cheering or playing STUNT in college.
ANNOUNCING THE 2020 USA CHEER COMBINES! Mark your calendars and register today! These events are a great way for coaches to connect with athletes who are interested in sideline cheer, competitive cheer, or STUNT in college! Coaches and athletes can register now! #STUNTtheSport pic.twitter.com/NtcCTyGSoq— STUNT (@STUNTtheSport) June 16, 2020
The USA Cheer Combine is a way for in-state and out of state coaches to recruit potential athletes for their college cheer and STUNT teams. The intention is that you will be able to connect with and meet the coaches of these teams to find the best school that first you academically and athletically.
USA Weightlifting will also be present at all combines offering an opportunity to learn more about weightlifting at the Collegiate and Olympic level.
USA Cheer's 2020 Combine Dates:
- August 29, 2020
- University of West Georgia
- August 30, 2020
- Texas Women's University
- September 12, 2020
- Vanguard University
- September 13, 2020
- Sacramento State University
- September 20, 2020
- University of Delaware
- September 26, 2020
- Ursuline College
- September 27, 2020
- Oklahoma City University
What To Expect:
- Athletes will be able to show their individual skills to a wide range of college coaches
- Time to connect with college coaches to learn about their college cheer and/or STUNT programs for their academic and athletic goals.
- Learn what colleges are looking for when selecting athletes for their teams
- Meet and greet with other high school-aged cheerleading athletes
If you are interested in the USA Cheer Combine, visit USA Cheer now to learn more and register.