Breaking news cheer and dance fans!
The USASF made an announcement today that they will be moving the dates for The Cheerleading & Dance Worlds for 2021.
The Dance Worlds™ will now be held May 6-7, 2021 and The Cheerleading Worlds™ on May 8-10, 2021. The Dance Worlds™ and The Cheerleading Worlds™ will be held consecutively rather than concurrently at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
USASF shed a light on the change in an announcement today and reassured cheer and dance fans that there will be no more changes to The Worlds dates. USASF will host the event on these dates in person or host a virtual competition. More details will be provided as soon as they are set.
USASF STATUS UPDATE FOR WORLDS 2021
"We continue to work closely with Walt Disney World® and monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as we plan The Cheerleading Worlds™ and The Dance Worlds™ for 2021.
The most recent COVID-19 information coupled with a Bid Event season being pushed later and the reality that All Star athletes also participate on high school and college competitive teams creates a unique challenge for our larger cheer and dance community and end of season events held at Disney. This has motivated the USASF to collaborate with all of the cheer and dance events being held at Disney in an effort to ensure that every segment of our larger community gets an opportunity to finish their season as strong as possible. As a result, all events are being moved later in the season."
Important End Of Season Championship Dates:
- The Quest Recreational Championship: April 16-17, 2021
- UCA International All Star Championship: April 17-18, 2021
- UDA National Dance Team Championship: April 22-23, 2021
- UCA National High School Cheerleading Championship: April 23-25, 2021
- UCA & UDA College Cheerleading & Dance Team National Championship: April 27-28, 2021
- The Summit: April 30-May 2, 2021
- The Dance Summit: May 2-3, 2021
- The Dance Worlds May 6-7, 2021
- The Cheerleading Worlds: May 8-10, 2021
- The D2 Summit: May 13-15, 2021
Stay up-to-date with the latest Worlds information by visiting: